KUCHING SHUTDOWN NOTICE
Notice is hereby given there will be an interruption of supply to customers in the following areas:
Date & Time/ Purposes
18 May 2013 (Saturday)
9.00 am to 5.00 pm
New Installation Works and Vegetation Clearing
1. Traffic Light at Malihah Road Junction
2. Desa Sejijak
3. Sejijak Dusun
4. Sacofa Tele-communication Tower, Sejijak
5. Poultry Farm, Sejijak
6. Kpg. Sejijak
7. Kpg. Paroh
8. Whole of Sejijak area
9. Taman Pandan Jaya
10. Consumers along Matang/Batu Kawa road from Taman Pandan Jaya road junction to Malihah road junction.
Note: If weather permits, otherwise the shutdown will be posponed to a later date
Any convenience caused is very much regretted. Sarawak Energy Berhad will strive to restore supply to customers affected as soon as possible.
BETONG SHUTDOWN NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that there will be an interruption of supply to consumers in the following areas:
Dated & Time/Purposes.
18 May 2013 (Saturday) 9:30am to 5:00pm
1. Piling work done by JKR contractor
(Along 33KV overhead line Ulu Layar feeder)
2. Pole top maintenance on 11KV overhead line Ulu Layar feeder
1. Dabok & Engkeranji
2. Agiculture Ulu Layar (AIDP Layar)
3. RGC Layar
5. Klinik RGC Layar
7. SK Nanga Ajau
8. SMK Ulu Layar
9. Lubau Water Treatment Plant
10. Lubau & Ng Jelau
11. Lubau Pump House
12. Celcom Nanga Spak & Celcom Pelikol
and all consumers along jalan Ulu Layar & nearby surrounding areas.
Note : If weather permits, otherwise the shutdown will be postponed to a later date.
Any inconvenience caused is very much regretted. Sarawak Energy Berhad will strive its best to restore supply to consumers affected as soon as possible.
|TALIKHIDMAT acts as a one stop communication channel for the public to reach government agencies or non government organisations in the state of Sarawak concerning public services. Initiated by the Chief Minister's Department, it supplements existing communication facilities provided by the agencies.
OBJECTIVE of TALIKHIDMAT is to serve the public by connecting them with an accurate service provider section to handle the reports. With proper management and approach, public will get fast reply.
New! TALIKHIDMAT now supports case submission and status checking via SMS.
To submit a case:
- Type 555999 submit followed by your message
- Example: 555999 submit Street lamp malfunction at Jalan Song
- Submit by sending to this number: 62999
To check your case status:
- Type 555999 status followed by your case number
- Example: 555999 status 20100201-001
- Check by sending to this number: 62999
Normal SMS rate will apply when you send messages to 62999.
System generated SMS replies from TALIKHIDMAT are free of charge.