Notice is hereby given that there will be an interruption of supply to customers in the following areas:
Date & Time/Purpose
19 July 2014 (Saturday)
08:00am to 05:00pm
- Repair & Maintenance for Serian 33kV Sub-Station.
1. Whole area of Kpg Sg. Tengang, Kpg Aping, Kpg Limau, Kpg Abok, Kpg Jaong.
2. Whole area of Kpg Sabal Kruin, SK Nyelitak, SK Sg. Pinang, SK Telagus Jerok, Sabal Agroforestry Centre, Livestock Pasir Putih.
3. Whole area of Kpg Abit, Kpg Telagus, Kpg Ensebang, Kpg Ensebang Kuari, Kpg Ensebang Plaie, Kpg Semada.
4. Whole area of Kpg Balai Ringin, Kpg Sepan, Kpg Tepin, Balai Ringin Water Work, Kpg Karangan, Kpg Bayor.
5. Whole area of Kpg Batu Kudi, Kpg Antayan, Kpg Tanah Mawang.
6. Whole area of Kpg Sg. Enkabang A, Sg. Enkabang B, Sg. Menyan, Kpg Semukoi A, Kpg Semukoi B, Kpg Belimbing A, Kpg Belimbing B.
7. ALL the Kampungs along Paon Rimu-Mentung Marau Road, Kedup Salcra.
8. Whole area of Kpg Bedup.
9. Slabi Water Treatment Plant.
10. All the SACOFA Tower along Serian-Sri Aman Road.
Note: If weather permits,otherwise the shutdown will be postponed to a later date.
Any inconvenience caused is very much regretted. Sarawak Energy Berhad will strive its best to restore supply to consumers affected as soon as possible.