State Protocol and Public Relations Unit, Chief Minister's Department
Tingkat 8, Wisma Bapa Malaysia, 93502 Petra Jaya Kuching
TALIKHIDMAT acts as a one stop communication channel for the public to reach government agencies or non government organisations in the state of Sarawak concerning public services. Initiated by the Chief Minister's Department, it supplements existing communication facilities provided by the agencies.
OBJECTIVE of TALIKHIDMAT is to serve the public by connecting them with an accurate service provider section to handle the reports. With proper management and approach, public will get fast reply.
TALIKHIDMAT now supports case submission and status checking via SMS.
To submit a case:
- Type 555999 submit followed by your message
- Example: 555999 submit Street lamp malfunction at Jalan Song
- Submit by sending to this number: 62999
To check your case status:
- Type 555999 status followed by your case number
- Example: 555999 status 20100201-001
- Check by sending to this number: 62999
Normal SMS rate will apply when you send messages to 62999.
System generated SMS replies from TALIKHIDMAT are free of charge.